[Evolution] Windows Version and Outlook

Hi folks

I am looking at migrating one of my clients away from Outlook (they are
using everything from version 98 to 2003, POP3 only). They are all using
WinXP.

I am thinking Evolution is the way to go, as they want to share calendars,
etc.

A few questions:

1) Is the Windows version still being supported?

2) Is there a less painful way to move the stored E-mail from the PST file
to Evo?

3) How do you change the default normal style? The font is way too small

Thanks!

-Blair