[Evolution] Evolution 2.6.0 SUSE 10.1 does not Print

Hi all,

since I installed a (new installation) SUSE 10.1 (purchased Boxed
version - Evolution 2.6.0 Groupware Suite from Novell) on my system that
had 10.0, every other program I used prints ok. With Evo it sends a
signal to the printer (HP LaserJet 5M), the motor starts but then
nothing comes out. The printer returns to ready mode. The jobs also go
through the queue when I look at the Printing Managers Jobs list. The
only difference is that the EVO jobs have no "Name", All other jobs have
the name of the document or source of the job in the "Name" column. With
10.0 printing with Evo was all ok.

Any ideas?

:-)
Al