Re: [Evolution] Nit Pic -- Saving Sent messages in separate folders? - [NOT SOLVED]

Hi davinic;

On Wed, 2006-09-08 at 18:57 +0000, dawinic wrote:
What are you using to sort your incoming mail into those '3 Personal
sub-Folders', please?  Perhaps we can find a workaround.

First I filter messages that come in from an ISP account that is for
personal mail only:
"Source Account is William Case <wmcase rogers com>(Personal)
 Move to Folder Bill (Personal)" then;
"Subject Contains Creativity+
 Move to Folder Bill (Personal)/C+TM" and;
"Subject Contains Westboro TM
 Move to Folder Bill (Personal)/TM Westboro"

Thanks for picking up this topic.  I just spent 10-15 minutes sorting
and cleaning my Sent folder.

--
Regards Bill