Re: [Evolution] Nit re: 'Hide read' and 'Show Hidden'
- From: Daniel Gryniewicz <dang fprintf net>
- To: William Case <billlinux rogers com>
- Cc: EVO Mailing List <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Nit re: 'Hide read' and 'Show Hidden'
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:30:02 -0400
On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 09:09 -0400, William Case wrote:
Is there a way to set up a toolbar button and/or short cut key to toggle
between 'Hide Read Messages' and 'Show Hidden Messages'?
When I read through my messages, sorted by date in descending order, I
sometimes miss one or two. I can find them by using Menu ==> View ==>
'Hide Read Messages'; read them and/or mark them and then toggle back
with Menu ==> View ==> 'Show Hidden Messages'. I would like to do this
While I am at it, I would also like to have shortcut keys to use the
colour coded labelling. I use the codes a lot.
Try the period (.) key. It will jump directly to the next unread
message in the folder.
] [Thread Prev