Re: [Evolution] calendar question

hi,

Am Freitag, den 04.08.2006, 09:44 +0530 schrieb Bharath Bhushan:
I have an IMAP account (exported by Exchange). It has a separate
"Calendar" folder where all calendar items show up.

which format are "calendar items"? emails with attachments? ics?

I want to add this folder as one of evolution's calendars. Is this
possible? From what I tried, there does not seem to be any direct way.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!