[Evolution] Graphics display and error messages

Hi!

I am using Evolution as my default mail client in Ubuntu Dapper 6.06. I
am facing the following two problems.

1. None of the messages in Evolution display any graphic content. Can I
do something to get the messages to display all the graphics in it?

2. Sometime, when I open Evolution, I get the following (two) error
messages:

Error while storing folder `Inbox'
Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

Error while fetching mail
Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync

When I get these messages, I close Evolution and restart it again. That
seems to solve the problem temporarily (until it shows up again a few
days later). Is there any permanent solution to this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Deepankar Basu