Re: [Evolution] Nit Pic -- Saving Sent messages in separate folders?

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 18:53 +0300, K. Elo wrote:
Hi Goerg and William,

have You tried filters for outgoing mails?

Kind regards,
Kimmo

Dear List,
   I have wanted this for a long time too--in my case, I would prefer a
global option that would store all sent mail in the folder of the
person or list being replied to, if any, otherwise in the folder of
the recipient, if known to the system, otherwise in Sent.
   Thanks,
   George Reeke