Re: [Evolution] Compatible mobile phones for synchronization?

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 14:54 +0200, Dominik Sandjaja wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a new mobile phone and I would love to have one, which
can be synchronized with evolution, especially the address book and the
calendar. So far, I haven't found any good or comprehensive list.

the things you want to search for are probably multisync and opensync.
multisync is a great app that synchronises any of: evolution; irmc
compliant mobile phones (most of them); backups; windows CE / pocket PC;
or itself over a network.  I'm not sure if they have a compatibility
list, but I've used it with nokia 6x00's (and others), sony ericssons,
and siemens.  It does calendar, tasks, and contacts.

irmc is the key I think.  And if it works over bluetooth, all the
better!

HTH,

  I distinctly remember forgetting that. -Clara Barton