[Evolution] Compatible mobile phones for synchronization?

Hi,

I am looking for a new mobile phone and I would love to have one, which
can be synchronized with evolution, especially the address book and the
calendar. So far, I haven't found any good or comprehensive list. If
anyone knows a list or anyone can tell me about good experiences with
specific models, I will be really thankful!

I am looking for mobiles on the German market, if that matters.

Thanks in advance,
Dominik

--
Dominik Sandjaja           . Encrypted mails welcome. GPG: 0x1C1DCFF6
Am Weissenberg 18, App 116 | Tel:   +49 (0)241 8860624