[Evolution] Re: exchange connector slowness ...

On 4/28/06, Peter Van Lone <petervl gmail com> wrote:
<snip>
1)when I start evolution for the 1st time after booting the PC, it is
SO SLOOOOOW! It takes forever for it to be ready to display my
messages.

In other words, it is so slow, that I login to OWA with FireFox to
read my email, for the first 1/2 hour or more. Which sucks, because
the interface in FF with OWA leaves MUCH to be desired (like, I can
only get to folders one-level deep, for example ....)

Messages open in OWA quickly and easily. The server response is
snappy. So, the issue is NOT that we have an issue with our OWA
server, that is just fine, thank you!

;-)