Re: [Evolution] SPAM filter plugins

Hi Arne,

 can you please file a bug with relevant details at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org on this ?

Thanks,
harish

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 08:54 +0200, Arne Caspari wrote:
Hi,

I am using evolution on Ubuntu Dapper Drake Beta. I enabled the
bogofilter plugin ( bogofilter is installed ) and disabled the
spamasassin plugin. But Evolution does not seem to filter out a single
SPAM message even though I trained it for some time now.

I tried the spamassassin plugin which filtered some spam messages but it
is so slow and takes up so much resources - it is just unusable.

Is there a way to debug the spam filters? Is there any good
documentation how to set up reliable spam filtering with evolution?

Thanks,
 /Arne