[Evolution] newsgroup list is incomplete

Hi,

I have a problem with my newsgroups since 2.4.something. I have waited
for 2.6.0 to appear in debian because I thought it could have been fixed
there but no.

My problem is I can see all newsgroups starting with a (alt.*, etc.),
one starting with de and one starting with fr. Even if I try refreshing
the list from the server it doesn't change.
I tried Pan on the same server and it works pretty well.

Is there something I can remove somewhere to force Evo to refresh its
list ?

Thanks,
        Xav