[Evolution] Renaming Imap folders

Hi,

I've got a problem with renaming folders in Evolution 2.4.1 when connected to a Maildir based Imap mailstore.

If the folder being renamed has children, the children are not renamed and the user is left with what looks like the old and new parent folders shown in the folder tree.

Due to the way Maildir works, the child system dirs on the mailserver containing the mail have the names of their parents in the dir name. The actual parent gets renamed, but this 'old' parent still exists in the child file names. Evolution then presents this 'old' parent in the heirarchy but complains bitterly that it doesn't exist when you click on it.

The workaround seems to be to drag the children folders onto the new parent and restart Evolution. My users aren't very happy with this workaround...

Has a bug been raised about this? (I haven't found anything on Google so far) Has anyone found a better workaround or way to fix it?

Thanks very much in advance,
-Oli