[Evolution] ldap authentication problem

  Hello list,
           I have a problem with ldap authentication, probably related
to having to change my password recently. Basically, I always get an
error 31, authentication credentials failed. This is using the evo 2.6
on fedora 5.
   I made a test account, and there everything worked fine. So I tried
removing my .evolution and .gconf/apps/evolution folders but on my
main account ldap connection still failed.
   Is there some other area ldap keeps its information in? How can I
reset it?
  Thanks,
    Bill Murray