Re: [Evolution] Removed IMAP folders still displayed

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 19:49 +0200, Jerome Warnier wrote:
Well, it didn't behave like that previously.
It is kind of weird to have to remember which folders no longer exist to
be able to remove then from the subscribed list.

Anyway, thanks for you help.

I had a similar issue when I moved to 2.4. In the folders list, I used
to get a entry called 'uidvalidity', which is actually a file and not a
folder. Everytime I had to unsubscribe and the next time Evo started up,
'uidvalidity' used to show up again.

I later figured out that in Preferences -> "Account name" -> Edit ->
Receiving Options, I had *not* checked "Show only subscribed folders".
Once I checked it, only sbscribed folders showed up and the
'uidvalidity' didn't show up again. I had to actually restart Evo,
because I didn't know a simple way to refresh the folder list. ;)

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )         B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X          http://srinidhi.deeproot.co.in