Re: [Evolution] Removed IMAP folders still displayed

Le jeudi 06 avril 2006 à 15:08 +0200, Øystein Gisnås a écrit :
tor, 06,.04.2006 kl. 13.37 +0200, skrev Jerome Warnier:
Evolution shows a strange behaviour on my laptop since I upgraded to Evo
2.4.2.1 (from Debian Sarge to Etch): I removed some IMAP folders on
another machine (also using Evo, though) and they are still displayed,
but when I try to access them, I got an error after a timout of a few
seconds.
How can I tell Evo to refresh its folder list to the last current
version?

Thanks

Check if the folders are subscribed to. If they are, they will still
show up.
Well, it didn't behave like that previously.
It is kind of weird to have to remember which folders no longer exist to
be able to remove then from the subscribed list.

Anyway, thanks for you help.
--
Jérôme Warnier
FLOSS Consultant