[Evolution] LDAP Addressbook Contents

Hi All,

I have just noticed that in Evolution 2.4.0 that using an LDAP
addressbook when I press the clear button it doesn't show all the
contents of the addressbook as it did in Evolution 1.4.0.  When I search
for addresses starting with a certain letter it works fine.  Is there
any way to make all the addresses appear as they did in 1.4.0?  Here are
the versions I'm running.  Hopefully a newer version of Evolution fixes
this.

evolution-2.4.0-3
evolution-data-server-1.4.0-5

Thanks