Re: [Evolution] Heads Up: Debian issues on testing/unstable

On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 21:40 +0200, guenther wrote:
So I have been down that road way too often the last week. More than
once on a daily basis is sufficient to post this "just in case"...

There currently is a known Debian specific issue, biting a lot of users:

As a first step towards GNOME 2.14 in Debian, glib has been updated from

[snip]
know exactly, what I am doing. Every fucking bit matters. And please
don't mind, if I am curt -- until we solved the issue. :)

Hi, Guenther.

This issue does *not* affect up-to-date Sid users anymore.  -1.1
or -2 (forget which) fixed it.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"As the night fall does not come at once, neither does
oppression. It is in such twilight that we must all be aware of
change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting
victims of the darkness."
Justice William O. Douglas