Re: [Evolution] evolution-exchange documentation

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 13:00 +0200, Carlos Garces wrote:
Hi.

I'm the developer of pop2owa (pop2owa.sf.net) that is a proxy between a
pop/SMTP client and Exchange server using Outlook Web Access (OWA) using
WebDAV.

The software have some bugs and I need some help to fix it. I'm
interested in technical questions, and docs, about evolution-exchange
plug in.
ÂThis is the correct mailing list to ask?

I think you probably want evolution-hackers gnome org (see
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-hackers).

Un saludo
Carlos GarcÃs

Igualmente.