Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.6 - adding a 'move' icon

Hi,

For myself I never use the junk/not junk icons because we have
server-side filtering of spam. I never use the previous/next icons
either.
You can add/remove buttons in the toolbar by editing the xml files
from /usr/share/evolution/2.6/ui (or wherever they are in your
distribution).

I inserted the following lines at the end of evolution-mail-message.xml
to have move and hide deleted buttons.

    <separator f="" name="emaillist10"/>

    <placeholder name="dinel">
    <toolitem name="MessageMove" verb=""
      _label="Move"
      pixtype="stock" pixname="gtk-ok"/>

    <toolitem name="HideDeleted" verb=""
      _label="Move"
      pixtype="stock" pixname="gtk-refresh"/>
    </placeholder>
(obviously within the <dockitem> tag)

A backup of the file is always recommended before you perform any
editing

Regards,

Dinel