[Evolution] Exchange connector: exchange server different from OWA server

Hi!

I have problems with the exchange connector after upgrading to evo
2.4.0. I had configure an exchange account that was working after some
tweaking, because my OWA server is different from the exchange server I
am supposed to connect to. Before in the exchange accout configuration I
would use my OWA server to obtain the details of the configuration and
then change in preferences/accounts the OWA server to the real exchange
server that has my mails. Im evo 2.4 the box to modify the exchange
server in the receiving mail configuration of the exchange account has
disappeared and the OWA server does not seem to send the correct
exchange mail server that the client is supposed to connect to. How can
I change it in the gconf entries? I have looked in the entries and tried
to change the server, but it appears in three or four places with
cryptic names (I know they are not supposed to be touched manually, but
I have no other way...). This is the conf I need to have for my
connection:

OWA server: mail.company.com (the one I use with ximian-connector-setup)
mail exchange server: server1.company.com (the one outlook has
configured)
GAddressList server: server2.company.com

and in my current gconf it says mail.company.com in three or four places
and server2.company.com in the entry for the address book... Is there
any way I can configure the exchange account to reflect that it should
connect to server1?

Thanks for the help!
/Nacho

---
       ,,,
      (o o)
"Be careful with that saw!"-Tom said offhandedly.