Re: [Evolution] https OWA URL

Hi,

Did you try with "Edit->Preferences->Mail Account->Add" to configure the
account?

-- Shakti

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 11:26 +0200, Ignacio Mas Ivars wrote:
Hi all!

I have a problem with the ximian connector in evo 2.4.0. I use
ximian-connector-setup to create my exchange account, which uses a
https://mail... url for the OWA, and everything seems to be ok. My
account is recognized and the setup finishes all right. However, when I
open evo and try to connect to the exchange server nothing happens and
evo freezes for a while. I have seen with a sniffer that evolution is
trying to connect to port 80 instead of 443 in the OWA server, but I
have no way to change that in the preferences! Am I doing something
wrong or should I fill a bug about it?

Thanks!
/Nacho

---
       ,,,
      (o o)
God created a few perfect heads. The rest he covered with hair.