Re: [Evolution] moving gif in signature

hi cecil,

Am Montag, den 26.09.2005, 10:42 +0200 schrieb Cecil Westerhof:
I can only put a gif in a message with format HTML. When my signature is
HTML, I need to make the complete message HTML. Is there not a method to
have a HTML signature, but a text message?

no, you can only decide whether the *entire* message should be plain
text or should be html. only html allows you to use images within the
text (and not only attached to the mail).

The second problem is that when I insert the moving gif in my signature,
it is displayed perfectly in the signature. But when I send an e-mail
using this signature, it is not displayed when I receive this e-mail.
What is happening here?

no idea, you could file a bug at http://bugzilla.gnome.org and attach a
sample message. make sure you have removed any confidential data from
that test message. :-/

cheers,
andre

--