Re: [Evolution] RHAS4 and Evo 2.0.2

Hi,

On Sun, 2005-09-25 at 17:01 +0200, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
List,

Just upgraded from RHAS3 and Evo 1.4.5. With Evo 1.4.5 I could always
send mail via my Postfix 2.2.5 MTA using SASL auth. Now when I try, I
see from my Postfix smtpd -v logs that Evo is sending:

I renamed my old ~/.gconf/apps/evolution directory and went through the
business of reconfiguring my whole Evo (including *many* filters), and
could then send mail without SASL auth (even with TLS). As soon as I
re-initialized SASL auth, the same thing happened again. What's worse,
disenabling SASL doesn't help - it still keeps on sending ?F?? .

Maybe Evo doesn't like my second "220 spamfiltered" line? (Special
Postfix patch), or what?

Suggest you file a bug.
Sorry if this is a FAQ.  I haven't been around for a while ... I love
Evo (2.0 has less warts and blemishes than 1.49) and would love to go on
using it ...

 The most recent Evolution stable release is Evo 2.4 (second since 2.0).
Could you try if upgrading helps ?

--Harish