[Evolution] Re: Archive search not working

> Archive search of evolution-list from
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/ for any keyword
> ("subject" "summary" "crashes" are what I have tried) always returns no
> result,  even when there are definitely mails with the searched word in
> the subject.

Nabble has a searchable archive for all the Evolution lists (General, Developer, Windows ...): http://www.nabble.com/Gnome---Evolution-f1297.html

You can also use Google's ""site:mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list" beside the words to search, but the problem with Google is that it does not index all the pages in the archive site, in particular, it does not index the latest posts which haven't been crawled yet, so it's an incomplete search.

With Nabble, you can search the archive, and then post a reply or email the author privately through Nabble.

Sent from the Gnome - Evolution - List forum at Nabble.com.