Re: [Evolution] Subjects changed in message list - how can I stop it?

hi oliver,

Am Donnerstag, den 22.09.2005, 09:41 +0100 schrieb Oliver Elphick:
Our mail setup flags messages with the prefix [SPAM] if they are so
judged by spamassassin.

what does "flag" and what does "prefix" mean? is that added as another
header value or as part of the subject? how is it displayed in the
message source view ("view | message source")?

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!