Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.4.0 IMAP Issue

Hmm, basically looks ok.  It just fetches the headers to start with to
build the list of messages.  It will retrieve the content later on.  I
definitely can't see anything wrong with the server traffic (we've had
servers in the past sending rubbish or empty replies).

You don't have a search active do you?  Try hitting 'clear' on the
top-right of the window.

Also, you don't have the messages 'hidden', try view->show hidden
messages.