Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.4

On 9/13/05, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
hi peter,

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 12:30 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Some of the problems I'm having I've seen in bugzilla under 2.3,
> should I update these to 2.4 in bugzilla?

you're always welcome to update bug reports. :-)

> OK here goes...
> - I'm seeing bug #312747 when trying to move a recurring meeting from
> my local calendar to the exchange calendar. Evo just locks solid.

bug 312747 is about string typos, i guess that's the wrong number... :-)

Oops meant to be 312474 :-)

> - I receive a meeting request from another timezone (our head office
> is 5 hrs behind us). It shows the correct time in the request but when
> I save it to the calendar it show's it at the time of the requestor
> (so what should be a meeting at 13:00 come up as 08:00) - not sure if
> its related to this bug 311937

perhaps it's bug 307468?

Similar, but not exactly the same but then it could also be the wording. It mentions it shows it correctly in day view but not when opened. In my case it shows it correctly when in the email as an invitation but when added to the calendar it doesn't show it correctly. Either way it appears there's some issues with dealing with different time zones. As a result should I file it as separate or add notes/update this bug?

Cheers,
Pete