Re: [Evolution] Signature position

                >>> On Thu, Sep 8, 2005 at  1:00 pm, in message
<1126184459 776 8 camel fly in iantel com uy>, "Eduardo Spremolla"
<edspremolla antel com uy> wrote:
I understand that, but then the cursor should start at the bottom of
the
quoted text.
If the cursor is placed at the bottom of the quoted text, how does it
help in an inline reply, which is supposed to start from top, going
down, as you reply.
For e.g. if you would have replied inline to my last mail, you would
not have needed to cut and paste your signature above. It would be just
in the right place, then.

Or at least an option could exist to select that behavior.
Just for information sake, does such an option exist in any other
mailers you have used?

I read the Wikipedia about top porting, but on evo is much easy to
read
the reply on top, at least for me that use the message window below
the
messages list.
Mostly everyone uses message window below the messages list.

Just my point of view.
We need to see if this option is going to be really useful for everyone
before bringing it in.
A comparison with other available mailers would be a good starting
point.
- Kaushal