Re: [Evolution] Signature position

I understand that, but then the cursor should start at the bottom of the
quoted text. Or at least an option could exist to select that behavior.

I read the Wikipedia about top porting, but on evo is much easy to read
the reply on top, at least for me that use the message window below the
messages list.

Just my point of view.

( signature cut and pasted )
--