Re: [Evolution] Authentication by SMTP Server ERROR

Thanx Andre, the situation seems normal again.

Looking at such a SSL Cert., what does it mean when the Signature is BAD? Is it 'safe' to accept?
Example:

SSL Certificate check for pop.gmail.com:
Issuer: E=server-certs thawte com,CN=Thawte Server CA,OU=Certification Services Division,O=Thawte Consulting cc,L=Cape Town,ST=Western Cape,C=ZA