Re: [Evolution] Authentication by SMTP Server ERROR

hi al,

Am Mittwoch, den 07.09.2005, 13:01 +0200 schrieb LLLActive GMail com:
I keep getting these errors from SMTP authentication at my provider.
It only happens in Evolution 2.2.1 in the SuSE Linux 9.3 Novell
version.
Has it soething to do with the certificates the ISP's mail server
requires? If so, how do I delete old certificates so that I can get
new ones?

ssl certificates are stored in the directory "$HOME/.camel_certs".

ERROR:
Unable to authenticate to SMTP server.
Bad authentication response from server.

It does not matter how many times I enter the password; it does not
get authorisation

you can set CAMEL_DEBUG=all as an environment setting before starting
evolution to get more output, see
http://gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml for more information.
(fyi: camel is evolution's mail access library.)

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!