Re: [Evolution] ClamAV (KlamAV) & Evolution

hi rick,

Am Dienstag, den 30.08.2005, 14:35 -0400 schrieb Rick Friedman:
I'm hoping someone on this list can help me get ClamAv (or KlamAV)
working with Evolution.

As instructed by KlamAV, I've attempted to create filters for Evolution
so all my incoming mail is piped through the application, klammail. This
part seems to work. However, according to the instructions, another
filter should be created after the previous one, which takes action
based on whether the phrase, "virus-found" is in the mail headers.

filter on "specific header | contains | virus-found" (the last string is
case sensitive) or something like that.

I have been unable to get this to work.

what does that mean? you have incoming filters, but they don't work? or
you had already problems setting them up?

If so, would you post your filters?

or you file *your* filters (i just don't use clamav, so i cannot post
anything). :-)

cheers,
andre
--