Re: [Evolution] Hang while formatting message

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 19:59 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
This is in 2.3.7 and 2.3.8 at least, maybe other versions as well.

In Preferences I have "Show animated images" OFF, and "Load images in
mail from contacts" ON. I've played with various combinations of these
without affecting the frequency of this bug.

        I had this same problem and it definately has to do with the Load
images option. I had some nonworking address sources which caused this.
After deleting them, this problem almost disappeared, but not completely
so I have now the "Never load images from internet" setting activated.
This removed the problem completely.

        (One can always manually "Load images" if one really needs them...)

--
Tony K Lindstrom <tonyk tekla com>