[Evolution] VFolders filtering of Follow Up Flags

Sorry if it's been already discussed in the past, but until now I
haven't paid attention to the 'Follow Up' flag that can be set by
Evolution on each message. Now I would like instead to fully explore
this feature, and I'd like to set Virtual Folders according to the
Follow Up flag, e.g. "Calls to make" for all messages marked with a
Follow Up flag of "Call".

However, in the VFolder editor the only rule I can apply is "Message is
Flagged" regardless of which flag is applied. Am I missing something, or
this check is not possible with the current version? I am still using
Evolution 2.2, as shipped with Fedora Core 4.

Thanks

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio sevenseas org>