Re: [Evolution] Evo crashes on auto-fill

Hi Andrew,
On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 09:39 +1000, Andrew Greig wrote:
Some time ago I was on this list, but I ran out of time to handle the
traffic.  I am back because the bug submission procedure is onerous,
and
I want to do my bit to help with faults, but I am not a programmer,
just
a user since before Evo 1.  I ran the bug-buddy deal and then found
that
it requires sendmail to work.  I do not have sendmail on my computer,
so
I have saved the bug report and would love to send it to the right
place.  I understand that mailing lists do not normally allow
attachments.
You could submit the bug report at www.bugzilla.gnome.org.

thanks, Chenthill.