Re: [Evolution] Lost contact wih my Contacts in Evolution 2.0.4 ;-)

On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 21:04 -0400, Bernard Fay wrote:
Does someone know what could be done to diagnose this problem or maybe
even better know the problem and a solution?

There are a few of us who have experienced that problem, Bernard, but so
far nobody has found the cause (which is not consistent - it works fine
for some people) or a cure.

I was fine with Evolution 2.0.x and 2.4.0, but my contacts disappeared
when I moved to the newest Gnome and Evolution 2.4.1.  So I had to
revert back to the previous Gnome and Evolution 2.4.0.

--
Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY