[Evolution] Lost contact wih my Contacts in Evolution 2.0.4 ;-)

Hello,

I just reinstalled Debian Sarge without erasing my home partition. Once
every thing was installed, I logged in and started Evolution.  Every
thing in Evolution is ok except the contacts region is kind of greyed
out and I no one of my contacts is visible.  I tried to create a new
contact thinking that maybe I lost all my contacts.  But this new
contact didn't show up.

Does someone know what could be done to diagnose this problem or maybe
even better know the problem and a solution?

thanks,
Bernard