Re: [Evolution] Calendar config on 2.4.1

Hi chandana,
        You need delete it from gconf, for which gconf-editor can be used. The
path is apps->evolution->calendar. The source corresponding to that web
calendar should be removed. And meanwhile, please also file a bug
providing the stack traces in www.bugzilla.gnome.org.

thanks, Chenthill.