Re: [Evolution] Keeping states

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 11:57 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
Dear Jeff and list,
   If you put this in evolution, please make it configurable (on/off).
I just hate it when files come up where I left them last time, I am
usually doing something different the next time and would rather
start at the top.

it's already in evolution and has been for the last year or more.

also, saving state to disk (which is the only way to do this without
using different sets of widgets for each folder) and without any way to
decide if the state was saved to disk during this or a previous session,
there's no way to do what you ask.

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Novell, Inc.