Re: [Evolution] Mailing List test

Hope the test was OK, Derek
On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 16:31 +0200, guenther wrote:
This is a quick test only. Please, can one or two subscribers Reply To
All to this post?

The reason for this is, that I observed a change in list server
configuration. The last Replys To All I got (including me as well as the
list Cc'ed) ended up in my Inbox only. I did not get a copy by the list
server with the list headers added. Seems, the list server stripped any
recipients included in the To/Cc headers. [1]

Can anyone confirm?

I'm glad to do the Reply To All test on any response to this mail too,
if requested. TIA

...guenther

[1] which seriously breaks communication on-list and automatic filtering