-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Dave Barton
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 4:49 PM
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Return receipt feature

When posting to any of the mailing lists to which I am subscribed, it is
my practice to insert the list address in the reply to field and I am
wondering if this is the cause of the list-bounce. Subscription Test (2)
is sent with a blank reply to field.

Dave