Re: [Evolution] Return receipt feature

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 09:09 +0800, bernard wrote:
Hi ,

I am using evolution for my mails and would like to know if evolution
have this feature ( return receipt, rmail received, mail read)  as I
find it good when we sent out mail at least we have an option choose
if our mails is being received and read.
There is the read receipt feature available in Evolution. You would go
to the "default" tab in the account settings and chose your Message
receipt settings for the account

Cheers,
partha