Re: [Evolution] read reciept

Le samedi 15 octobre 2005 à 18:48 +0200, guenther a écrit :
Is there a way to configure a "read receipt" of emails sent.?

IIRC this "feature" is available since Evolution 2.4.x -- as you're
using 2.2.3, you'd need to upgrade.

I've got it in 2.2.3.

Thanks, Xavier. I realized this just after sending my mail, by reading
the other recent thread about this... [1]

Strange though, that I don't have this option available in my 2.2.x
Evolution. Don't use it anyway, but I'm curious now: Is this actually
related to using Exchange?

I dunno. I actually have discovered it after having read your mail :)

        Xav