Re: [Evolution] An extra ; in exchange:// URL with ximian conector

this seems like a pretty awful hack and abuse of the URL syntax

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 17:04 +0530, Arunprakash wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 12:28 +0200, Ignacio Mas Ivars wrote:
Hi all!
I just upgraded evolution to 2.4.1 (though my ximian-connector is still
2.4.0) and I have found a problem with the exchange connector. The
connector is displaying fine the list of folders and its authenticating
to the exchange server, but when I click on any mail folder evo displays
the following error:

Error while Opening folder
exchange://nacho mail company com/;personal/Inbox.

No such folder.

I guess the problem is the extra ; that has appeared there. I've been
digging in the gconf entries to see whether I could find it and I have
even erased the account and recreated it with ximian-connector-setup,
but the error still appears. I guess that the extra ; has found its way
somewhere in the source code, but I can't find it alone...

The ; is added intentionally for fixing password synchronization across
mail, calendar and addressbook components for exchange.

So evolution-exchange 2.4.0 won't work with 2.4.1 of
evolution-data-server (which has the server code of exchange).

Please upgrade evolution-exchange too.

Thanks,
Arunprakash.