Re: [Evolution] An extra ; in exchange:// URL with ximian conector

I just upgraded the ubuntu evolution package to 2.4.1. It could happen
that it's a patch from Ubuntu but I doubt it... The ximian-connector
(evolution-exchange) is still version 2.4.0, though. I could try to have
a look at the code, but I can't find where the stripping should be
done... I'll wait until ubuntu upgrades the ximian-connector as well to
see if it still happens. For the moment I enable the account over imap
and that works fine.

Thanks anyway!
/Nacho