Re: [Evolution] IMAP flags

Evolution currently only stores flags when you change the folder view,
exit, or expunge the folder.

I understand. This works poorly for people like me. I leave evolution
open 24/7 on my home machine. When I get up, I read new emails and
delete a bunch of them. When I go to work, I ssh in and start pine to
see if new email has arrived. But none of the flags indicating which
emails I have read, answered, and deleted at home are set.

Is there a URL where I can file an RFE bug asking that flags be synch'd
whenever mail is synch'd (by default, I believe, every 10 minutes)?