[Evolution] Evolution connector not working :(

Hello folks,

I have just fired up Evolution version 2.4.1 with evolution-exchange-connector
2.4.1.

When I try and setup my account, if I enter the wrong password all is fine
(wrong password notice).

If I enter the correct password, I get a dialogue box saying "Internal error,
unknown error 'org-gnome-exchange-operations:connect-exchange-error'
requested".

The same thing happens whether I put domain\username or just username.

Any suggestions?

Oh - running under xfce 4.2 if that makes a difference - I've attached a load of
system configuration info in case it helps :)

Cheers,

Kent.