Re: [Evolution] Evo keeps forgetting default sent and drafts folders

We have already identified some of the crashes and they are fixed now.
There was some problem with opening instances of recurring appointment.
If you could mail the appointment (ics file) to me or rsushma novell com
we could verify it.

thanks, Chenthill.