[Evolution] Importing a certificate in evolution

Hi,

I want to import a personnal certificate in evolution.
What I do is :

- open edit/preferences
- click on certificates
- choose 'Your certificates'
- click on import

Then I choose a certificate file. Evolution asks me for a password :

Enter the password for 'NSS User Private Key and Certificate Services'

Whatever I enter, Evolution keeps showing this prompt, unless I choose cancel. The password I enter is the certificates private key password as well the export password of the certificate (they are the same).

So I have two questions :
- what are the certificate formats recognized by Evolution ? (I use pkcs#12)
- why does it keep asking for the password ?

Notice that importing the same password in Mozilla Thunderbird works, with the very same password.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as it would allow me to switch to Evolution.
Thanks in advance,

Franck